charles & ray Eames


30 Interiors Featuring The Iconic Eames Chair on Freshome 21 30 Eye Catching Interiors Featuring The Iconic Eames Lounge Chair

25601833704



If you're ever looking for a classic, timeless piece of furniture, you can't go wrong with any of Charles and Ray's design. I'm a sucker for interiors that incorporate any Eames Lounge Chair or Eames Molded Plastic Chair. So if you can, invest in quality furniture that will last years to come.
I shall be the owner of one...someday. Until then, I'll admire it from afar. 

xx
Emily



All sources unknown. If you know the original source please let me know. I'd love to give credit where it is due.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Interior Design Student & Blogger

Blissful·ly (adv.)

1. Extreme happiness; ecstasy. 2. The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.

El·e·gant (adj.)

Characterized by or exhibiting refined, tasteful beauty of manner, form, or style.