Time Flies



wow.
I can't believe another year has gone by already! 
But when you're always preoccupied with things it's not that surprising. 

This year I have been busy finishing up my interior design certification, 
finding a job and preparing my portfolio for acceptance into the full-time diploma program.
I am one course away from finishing my certificate and I am super excited! The all nighters and coffee runs are about to pay off. But I can't celebrate just yet. Me getting into full-time is crucial and I've been working endless hours on it hoping it will all pay off. 

The quote above holds dear to my heart as a student in this program. 
Although sometimes I go days running on zero hours of sleep and in turn feel like a zombie...
I keep persisting because I love what I do and that energizes me to keep on going. 

I chased after my heart and my dream. 
I know that if I want to make this work, I have to work for it. 
And that is exactly what I am doing.

xx
E



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Interior Design Student & Blogger

Blissful·ly (adv.)

1. Extreme happiness; ecstasy. 2. The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.

El·e·gant (adj.)

Characterized by or exhibiting refined, tasteful beauty of manner, form, or style.